Thursday, 9 July 2026

A Rainy Day Out In the City With Sofia

 A Rainy Day Out In the City With Sofia

Happy Thursday cutie gals! I'm halfway through the first week of the holidays, and I've simply had such a wonderful and restful time! I've been doing a lot of sewing, but on Tuesday, I had the pleasure of going out with one of my friends from school, Sofia!


I've been doing tutoring again too sighs... But this time it's in the first week, which is handy. On Monday I went for a Hime look, finally curling my wig nicely again. Because of sickness and business of school, I hadn't done gal in a pretty long time, so I was really happy to get back into it.
I've also mastered my droop shape now, I can get it very even and nice now. My style fav is definitely teardrop I think, but round is okay too sometimes.
I didn't take a picture of my outfit, but I wore my favourite frilly blouse with a pink with white grid crochet set, it's a straight skirt and a double breasted vest that I made about three or four years ago.

Anyways, my tuesday didn't start off great! I was so close to missing my train, I was barreling down the station stairs so fast that I jammed my finger against the handrail, so it started swelling up...I was so stressed I even shouted a little so they wouldn't close the train doors. I don't think it was very loud though, since I was so out of breath...
Still a bit out of sorts by the time I got to the metro, but still trying to serve face!
Once I got off the train however, I came into another issue!!! One of the legwarmers I made the night before had the elastic seperate, and kept slipping down as I was crossing the road to the tutoring centre. After tutoring, I went into Chatswood before I met up with Sofia, and bought a travel sewing kit to do some "emergency surgery" on my legwarmers.

Once we finally were reunited we both got on the train and I had to race to fix my legwarmer... I almost did it, but I did force Sofia to stand and wait at Wynyard, so I could knot off the stitches and put on my leg warmers!!!
Us on our way!
Our first stop was Brandy Melville, which I'd never been in before. It was absolutely packed full of teenage girls, uni students and their moms! It was cramped, and a bit hard to navigate, but Sofia and I hobbled around, finding cute little things!
I definitely stood out a bit haha, but some of the mini shorts were really sweet though, a shame I wouldn't fit them haha~
Taking a pic of my fit in the mirror~
Our next stop was up to the QVB and George street. It was lovely and warm in there, much nicer than the fine sprinkle and grey skies outside. We visited the Bath and Body Works first, which I didn't even know we had in Australia!
She is cute..but she threatens with the VS body spray...

It smelt very very strong in there, but I really loved the design of the store, so summery even in the winter! We also looked in the new Victoria's Secret too to see if we could get something matching, but majority of the store was just the lotions and body sprays, which I knew were popular, but not so popular that they were 2/3 of the store!

We also looked about in Kitten D'Amour, which Sofia had never been to before. There were plenty of cute garments there, and there was a black and magenta striped blouse which would have been perfect for a classy Agejo co*de.

Of course, Sofia wanted to look in the Mooii, and there were so many super sweet plushies and trinkets there!

Next up was the very big Mecca, which was also very, very yellow! Again, we looked through the fragrance, and Sofia picked up a few items.

We also visited the Supre, Cotton On and Body, which were three different stores, but I must say, all look exactly the same? And I know, this is nothing new, but truly, everything was wide legged, fold over, spaghetti strap tank tops in navy, cherry, red or grey!

I was happy to sit down though, while Sofia tried on a top, which unfortunately, was designed pretty poorly to have gaping and off centre gathering, which was a shame. 

I also was complimented by many cute girls at the cotton on, but I kept being stupid and not accepting them properly ahhh 😭😭 I still feel bad about when one girl complimented me but I basically ran away because my grandmother was calling! In the 1 in 82265391083636296 chance you are reading this…I’m so sorry, thank you for being kind!!!

After being absolutely gobsmacked by the prices of one token at the gachapon (five whole dollars…) Sofia and I finally began to make our way to the light rail so we could go get lunch!
Three minutes until the next light rail? That's enough time for a quick photo shoot!
By the time we got to Lilong, the restaurant, I was half asleep!!! We both knew we wanted to get pan fried buns, but we’re unsure what else. We eventually decided on getting some bok Chou with mushrooms, as well as a noodle soup with some beef which was labelled as spicy but really just salty…
Decisions decisions...it is always hard to decide what to order!
I gobbled up all the vegetables, while Sofia was kind enough to serve me some of her noodles and broth. According to her, the beef was actually nasty! So she didn’t eat any.

As we were eating, there were very few people in the restaurant, seeing as it was 3:45 in the afternoon, but the playlist that was playing was certainly…interesting…lots of 2013-2016 hits turned up quite loud. 
My seat was even vibrating when they were playing an ariana grande song 😭😭😭

With our bellies full, I forced Sofia to take some pictures of me nya~ but she kept taking them so far away!! I got some very good ones in the end though, so everybody say thank you Sofia!

In return, I accompanied her to the Brandy Melville so she could try on some turquoise fold over leggings she was eyeing.
Walking through Chinatown to burn off our late lunch!

Although it was significantly less busy, it seemed like everyone was lining up, and we waited for 20 minutes in line!!

All for the leggings to look pretty awful…
An unknowing girl...little did she know the disappointment coming...

Once we had left leggings-less, and spotted how at least half of the girls in line were holding the very same pants, we wondered how many would actually buy them, as they were quite bad!!!

Luckily, it was a very quick walk to Wynyard station, and Sofia took a few candids of me walking from my phone, but I think my camera is degrading a bit lately, so they didn’t turn out very good…

Unfortunately, it was peak hour, so it was humid, packed, and loud!!! Luckily we didn't have to wait too long for the train though.

I was absolutely exhausted by the time we found a seat on the train, and without even realising, I had put my head against the window, and gone straight to sleep! Before I knew it, Sofia was already saying farewell and getting off at her stop! Again, I barely realised. and fell right back to sleep!

As always, I got home safely ❤️ and went to bed straight away!

I've been feeling a lot better lately, cutie gals, so I'm looking forward to take advantage of the holidays and spend more time on the blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment